To main page
My Language Help and FAQ
American Communication Systems
Search: Advanced Search | Search Tips
Discover the Power of Communications (SM) BrandsEquipmentSystemsServicesQuotationsNewsTermsContact Us
: Home :> Help and FAQ
On Sale
My Account My Account
TranslateF/X Converter
My Cart My Cart
Items: 0
Totals: $ 0.00

Website FAQ

<< Back

Do I need a license to buy your equipment?

Most equipment we sell does not require a license to purchase or export.

Using it is another matter entirely.

In the United States: you do not need a license for FRS, GMRS, MURS, itinerant ("Dot") frequencies and systems. Otherwise you most likely do. Where you add equipment to an existing system, you need to re-evaluate your system and see if your existing FCC license provisions will continue to be met.

We will be offering FCC commercial radio licensing preparation in a very near future.

Equipment importation and use in other countries largely depend on existing laws and regulations. Some countries may restrict or ban importation. We highly recommend you first contact local authorities prior to purchasing. Inquire whether intended equipment meets local certification requirements, needs additional documentation, contracts and licenses for importation and use. These steps can simplify your acquisition and importation, save money, prevent unexpected delays and aggravation.

We will cooperate with you on these matters, assist you with your special needs. Contact us for more information.

<< Back

My Cart  | My Account Home  | Brands  | Equipment  | Systems  | Services  | Quotations  | News  | Terms  | On sale  | Contact Us
Advertising  | Privacy Policy  | Return Item   My Language  | Help & FAQ
_Copyright © 2001-2018 American Communication Systems, Inc.
Patent and other rights reserved._